Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Another day, another park

It seems like there are a million parks in Warsaw. We have had such fun finding them. This one is called Stefana Zeromskiego and of my personal favorites. Not because it is anything spectacular. In fact it is the hard plastic play equipment like we have at home. However I love it because Little Lady can do everything. I do not have to help her. I was able to just sit back and relax while she ran around with her friends. Also it is a large playground. It didn't matter that there were tons of kids. Everyone had something to do and could run around and not be constantly knocking into someone. We will definitely be back. Also just outside the park is a bakery, burger place, and a kebab place. We were able to have lunch and then return to the park for even more fun.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol