Monday, September 21, 2015

Climbing High

During our last 2 weeks of summer fun, our preschool bucket list needed to get some more checks. One thing was a ropes course. We decided to try the one in Kabaty forest first. The boys in the group were all for it and LL loves climbing, so I hoped she would like it. She wasn't thrilled with wearing a helmet or the harness but once we explained to her why she needed it, we were all set. A few minutes in and we had our first meltdown. She had a hard time with the clips and was nervous about the height. She did  get over it though and eventually with the help of Ms. Katie LL made it through. Her favorite thing was was the zip line. She was all smiles for that part. We do have a very adventurous girl when she wants to be and I cannot wait to take her zip lining with us on future adventures.

How does this thing work?

Mommy I am not so sure about this

Ms. Ashley is game on!

Checking the buckles

Checking ours

Colin is all set 

Here we go!


Starting to loose confidence

" I don't want to do this mommy. I want down"
"The only way down is to keep going. You can do it!"










the zip lines were her favorite part!

SO much fun but she was glad it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol