Saturday, September 12, 2015

Night bike ride

Mom and Jay are visiting so we have been busy showing them around Warsaw. One fun activity we did was a night bike tour. I was a bit nervous about the bike part but I figured I would rather ride a bike than walk that much. Mom graciously decided to stay home and watch Little Lady for us. So Jay, S and I went out. We had a great time. We explored Warsaw at night. Since S and I never get out it was even better. We learned there is a night life to this place. After the tour we wandered around old town and had some sushi. It was a fabulous night for us and we here LL and grandma had a great time too.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol