Monday, September 21, 2015

blueberry Picking

Blueberries. Fresh on the bush. Warm in the sun blueberries. So many delicious recipes come to mind; blueberry muffins, blueberry buckle, blueberry pancakes, cookies... The list goes on. S was out of town so he did not get to enjoy the fun but he gets to eat the rewards of LL and my work. We drove ourselves in a caravan to the blueberry patch. It was out in the middle of no where and I was glad to have someone to follow on the way there. *blueberry patch history- this particular patch of American style blueberries is the original patch of blueberries where the American ambassador gave the first blueberry bushes to poland* once we arrived we headed out to find an empty spot with lots of berries. We found it and got to work. I have to say it was great. Little lady hates eating blueberries so while other parents had the problem of the kids eating more than they picked I had a fantastic helper. Her and I picked 14 lbs of blueberries! Not bad for a few hours of work. Yum. I can't wait to get baking.

LL and Callum are having a great time

Such a hard worker



I do not have time for pictures mom. I am working here!






All of our berries!

Small mishap with a stick and she got an injured nose. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol