Tuesday, September 23, 2014

before the days get away

Time moves quick and with the upcoming arrival of our stuff I thought I would spend this nap time giving you an update on us. Here we go!

Me: I enrolled in an online photography class so I have been busy working on some pictures. I figured it would be a good idea to learn a bit more and actually get a better understanding of what I am doing/ looking for when I do photography sessions. Little Lady is getting tired of my practice though. Anyone interested in some free pictures??? Also I have been busy learning the city, finding a preschool, and setting up the house. Well as much as I can before our stuff arrives. I also enrolled in language classes and hopefully I will start those next week. That is if I find a preschool I like.

Here are some links to past photo session posts I have done (I think there are at least 2 more out there somewhere) . These are actual photo sessions not random moments in my kids life. lol I think I am improving!
Newborns and families
Turning 1 and 2
Amelia turns 2
I decided to start at the beginning (a good place right) so each class is very basic stuff for now. This class was about shutter speed and what it does. I practiced with Little Lady jumping on the stairs.


She thought it was great fun




Or as she was zooming down the street on her borrowed toy train

This class was on Aperture... Yeah it took a while to get her to hold still for pictures.

My particular favorite

Walking in the city there are so many things to get pictures of.


Probably one of my favorites. S usually takes the pictures when we go out because I am busy with LL but I took the camera for a few shots on our tour.

Like I said she is tired of getting her picture taken...Any takers for pictures?

I love all the fresh fruit in the market. Thinking of putting this one up in our kitchen to add some color.
 Little Lady: We bought and put together a swingset for her. So she has been enjoying her backyard and all the excited that goes with having a yard and a playground in it (as she likes to call it). She loves playing in the street with all the other kids and has started to make some friends. She is still very very bossy and unfortunately is resorting to violence to solve her problems. Hitting and kicking are her main forms of communication with others right now. UUGGHHH I cannot wait to get past this stage. I feel like I spend every minute talking about what hands and feet should be used for and placing her in time out. This too shall pass.

When we can't be outside because of rain. My living room looks like this. She loves playing on the cushions

Trying out the ropes for the first time



She is one happy camper

zooming up the street

Help...AAA
S: He has been working, working, working. The hours are much better so far from what we were used to. No more 12 hour days! He says he likes using public transit and thus far he seems happy. He will soon begin traveling for his job which will be something to get used to but it will be to some nice places so we can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol