So it has been a month and very busy one at that. Little Lady and I got on a plane back to Jordan and brought my mom with us. She stayed for 2 weeks where we did many touristy things. Dead Sea, Citadel, Petra and some not so touristy things like laundry, cleaning house, and getting over a nasty cold that LL so graciously shared with us upon arrival in Jordan. After my mom left we packed up and headed to Jerusalem for a long weekend (more on that later and I promise it). We returned from Jerusalem overwhelmed by everything we saw and just trying to process it all. I then did a photoshoot for a friend of ours that is leaving Jordan this week. We are going to be sad to see them go. LL really enjoys playing with their daughter and I will miss the mom time. Though such is our life overseas. We meet great people and then we all move. Well below you will find some of my favorite pictures from 2 different photo sessions. One is Baby C that I took just after she turned 1 and the other is S. who will be leaving Jordan soon. Oh and a few of Little Lady as she just has to get in on the action when the camera is out. It was lots of fun with these girls and we will miss S and her family.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol