Back in December I had the privilege of taking pictures for two
families who had just had baby girls! YAY!! Girls are fun. I am in no
means a professional photographer but I wanted to try taking pictures
and who can complain with getting free pictures. So here is my debut of
the pictures I took. I did family ones as well but I only asked to share
the pictures of the girls. SO here they are, well a few of them anyways.
Thanks for looking!! These girls are so sweet! I had a great time with them.


















3 comments:
Great job Jen! You are really good!
Very cute pictures - you did a great job!
Thanks! It was a lot of fun taking them. I had a hard time picking a few for on here. Though these are some of my favorites for various reasons.
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol