Finally we are at sea. We have been soo busy this whole trip with really long days that we really need this day to do nothing. LL played in the pool and the guppy room. She loves doing the art in the guppy room and they have some great toys for her to play with. We just enjoyed our time relaxing with nothing planned. We had dinner in the steakhouse. I ate an entire 10 oz filet with sides by myself and had cheesecake for dessert. I was very hungry! After dinner we went to the show. We saw Broadway musicals performed. LL loved the Jersey boys and a few of the other songs but once they started with slow songs from Wicked she was done. So we left half way through but it was still fun and she enjoyed dancing. We tried to get our pictures taken by the photographers on board. The lines were long and by the time we had our turn LL was in a terrible mood. I was disappointed to say the least. One of my favorite professional pictures of Joe and I was taken on our Alaskan cruise and I really wanted to get a nice family picture taken. Oh well. Such is the joy of having a toddler. I guess the money will be better spent on a photographer here in Jordan anyways. So here are a few pictures of our day at sea. Nothing to exciting.
| With limited entertainment in the room throwing pillows around became a nightly game |
| posing in her ruffle butts |
| and now to turn out the lights in the whole room |
| Working the runway |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol