My day never seemed to end. I was up most of the night still being sick. S was up most of the night because well I was up being sick. Little Lady slept but decided that 5 am seemed like a great time to wake up. S got up with her and cuddled on the couch this morning or at least that is what I have been told. I remained in bed. E came at 7:30 and allowed S to get ready for work. Little Lady was ok with it. E was able to feed her (amazingly) S left for work, I continued to sleep. Little Lady did give E a bit of a challenge but I managed to get the most sleep of the night this morning (whoo hooo). At 10:30 I climbed out of bed stunned that I woke up feeling fairly ok. I walked to the shower and manged to take one. It exhausted me! So I went and laid down for another 30 minutes. Eventually I made it out to the kitchen and had some mashed potatoes. I kept them down! E continued to be tested by Little Lady. Little Lady would not let E put her down. She did not even want to play. So eventually E was able to get her down for a nap (only after many failed attempts at putting her in her crib) and so E scrambled to make some dinner for us for later so I would not have to cook. It was pretty yummy! I can not really describe what we ate. There were very thin noodles, veggies, chicken, soy sauce and who knows what else in there but it was yummy. Fingers crossed that the little bit I ate stays down so I can have some more. E left for the day around 2:15 and Little lady and I were on our own. I immediately called S and said you cannot stay late today. Little Lady and I did take a nap today and spent some time cuddling. I do not think she is feeling her best either. The diapers from this girl have not been pretty and neither has her attitude. So I was grateful that S came home at 6 and Little Lady was asleep by 7:50. Now lets hope it lasts. S and I are going to watch some TV but I think it will be an early (9) night cause we are both exhausted. So far S is safe from the sickness. Fingers Crossed that he continues to stay sickness free.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol