Monday, October 3, 2016

Life

 What did we do today? We slept in!!!! Today was one of those days were we had nothing we had to do and we just relaxed. I sent some emails that needed to be sent, mainly to the property managers, and then we headed to the mall at 1pm!

We decided to see what has changed at Tysons Corner (did you guess that one?) Without our Little Lady "helping" we spent the whole day at the mall and never even made it to Tysons 2! We enhanced our fall/winter clothes and loved the sales.

We then grabbed Papa Johns for dinner. Not as good as I remember but totally great sitting on the bed lounging away eating it. 

Tomorrow is the first day of contractors. I am anxious to get this part of our move underway. Wish us luck. Soon this blog will be turned into the renovation station and after that who knows. As S pointed out we went from blogging about the pyramids, Petra, Singapore, Thailand, Venice.... To tonight's excitement of Papa Johns. I think we will have to come up with a new focus. Any suggestions? 

There was a Korean festival going on in the parking lot. It had Korean food for sale, ingredients for sale, Korean entertainment, and information about different oppotunities for Korean families in the community. They invited us to come to the Korean Christian Church. We politely declined that one. 


Gymboree sale! I hit the clearance section and got everything for under $10 each. LL was in desperate need of winter dresses.

Tysons Corner fun. I can says people were right about the metro coming out. It has brought the clientele down. Gone are the days of women in heels and diamonds and in is the women in yoga pants, roving bands of teenagers, and guys with pants sagging. 
I think we were successful.
Waiting for pizza at Papa Johns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol