Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Keeping up with us.

I thought that I would take some time to catch you all up on us. S and I finished our fun in Virginia. One contractor completely no showed on us. Though we have now hired 2 contractors and will be getting our wall down, new windows, a new roof, and a new front door. Whew! It will be a completely different place by Christmas. After we finished that fun I drove our new car back to Michigan and S headed to Boston for a guys weekend. They had fun from what I have heard. I came back to a very happy child. She could not stop hugging and kissing me. She also told me she missed me probably 300 times in the first hour I was home. While we were gone Little Lady got to go to the zoo, have a sleep over at her cousins, visit the pumpkin patch, and go horseback riding. She had a lot of fun.
Now that I have been back we have been shopping, visiting friends, the aquarium, and finally Detroit Kid City. LL loves DKC. It is a imagination place where the kids get to play in a kid sized city. Making pizzas and delivering mail were her favorites. S came back last night and LL and I are both glad to get him back. We now have one week left with our families and then we are off to Virginia to get settled.

Riding Cisco
Pumpkin painting 




Practicing cutting apples


Apple peels

Making applesauce
Yum

Time for pie

Saving peels for making apple jelly


Even more yum!

Playtime while the pies cool
Boot weather!

Playing at the mall


Aquarium time












LL says see my new socks!
Detroit Kid City







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol