Sunday, April 3, 2016

Words cannot describe


What a day. There was bound to be one right? Lol
Today we woke up late and ate yet another leisurely breakfast. Little Lady is totally into pancakes right now and every morning she has 2 pancakes and a bowl of watermelon. It is awesome. This is the first vacation we have been on where she actually is willing to go to breakfast, let alone eat at it. Then we walked to some near by shops and came back for for another day at the pool. We arrived at the pool and were unable to locate chairs for a while so we just swam around and periodically checked for chairs. Eventually I found one and in my quest to get said chair I made a fool of myself. I fell off the boardwalk area and into the stone, rocks, sand part on the side. I ripped up my knee pretty good and had to see the medic for some disinfection and bandages. I was done swimming for the day. While I was getting patched up S managed to get 2 chairs together though. So we sat and ordered lunch. Another fabulous lunch by the pool. After lunch S and LL swam for a bit and I read my book. We then headed to the beach. It was practically empty. Little Lady loved it. The waves were pretty strong and have been the whole time we have been here so S and LL just played in the surf for a while. I watched, took pictures, relaxed, and played in the sand. It was nice. We then got cleaned up and headed to Patong Beach. The guide book says it is a great night market. It was not so much market and more freak show. We saw lots of things we cannot unsee. The quote from little lady is "you really need to wear underwear and shorts" or "you need to have your butt covered". It was definitely an experience we won't forget. At least we were not the only tourists with kids there. Lots of people had kids even in strollers. Needless to say it was not what we had hoped when we set out this evening. We had McDonald's and subway for dinner because it was the option available and now we are back in the hotel late and have to get up early for a full day of touring. Can't wait! What a day!

My cute breakfast date








All patched up











Trying to keep my leg out of the salt water. I hung out on the beach. stacking shells
Watching the crabs

Check out the Miss Andaman power...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol