Thursday, September 29, 2016

Doing the tourist thing

Today we decided to do the whole tourist thing and see the Statue of Liberty. We rode a ferry around and enjoyed the view from afar. We then wandered the city for a bit. We returned to our hotel to rest and then went out for a late night dinner at a place that some friends recommended Bonchon chicken. I even found some cute taxi cab pajamas as my souvenir. 

Waiting for the boat

Brooklyn bridge

 
Skyline part 1

 A beautiful lady.
They blasted "they're coming to America" by Niel Diamond while we coasted by. 

I have to say I still really love this haircut. The curls are super easy and held up great to the wind and rain.

This little pup (3months old) was clearly thrilled to be on the boat with us. 

Loving our vacation and getting to spent quality time with this handsome man. Almost 9years and I still love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol