| This was our Friday attempt with Daddy to get over the tree crash. |
| She likes it |
| Laughs and smiles the whole time |
| My head hurts. I want to go home. |
| She had her face painted as a butterfly at the birthday party. It was the first time she has allowed this to happen. |
| Can we please go home now |
| On the walk home |
| WEEEEEEEEEEE |
| Putting Daddy to work pulling everyone this time. |
| Little Lady decided to take a turn pulling the boys |
| Day 2...So far so good. |
| Mommy, I did it! |
| Yep they had fun. |
| Lets go that way! |
| LL insisted that I go, even though I was not in my snow gear. |
| One last tired walk up the hill. |
| The last ride of the day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol