Monday, January 4, 2016

Getting crafty

Sometimes you just need to get a little crafty. I love it and so does Little Lady. I love using my cricut that S purchased for me last year for Christmas and since finding a few good craft stores here in Warsaw I am able to get crafty when the mood strikes. Here are a few of my latest projects. S and Little Lady got in on the action too.

This was our coffee table before. Chalkboard contact paper made a great play area for Little Lady. We made roads, drew lots of pictures, and played plenty of games. Kinda sad to see it go.

I didn't think to take a picture but there is no damage to the finish of the table after removing this. It has been on the table for a year and seen plenty of love.

Finished product! I put two tables together. Cut a mattress pad for padding (I could not find upholstery foam), and covered it in an old curtain I had. Ta-Dah! a lovely Ottoman.

Next up. Christmas for the Marines. I made them each a coffee mug and then filled it with the goods to make some hot chocolate.




Little Lady wrote each of them a card and drew a picture.


We have to have cupcakes for Mommy's birthday Daddy


Sprinkle time

There are never enough sprinkles in the world for this kid


Yummy Yummy birthday treat.

Our window decorations this year. I love the hanging ornaments

Handprint art is my favorite.

So I can't rotate these once I added them to the blog...

Finished product. My best advice. HOT GLUE! I use it to attach all my decorations to the doors and things. It peels right off when done.

My little Christmas village


I filled a jar with Ornaments. I gotta love pintrest for the easy yet beautiful decorating ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol