Monday, January 4, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Ok I realize I am behind on this one. However we had a lovely low key Christmas here in Warsaw this year. We spent Christmas Eve with our neighbors for dinner and then Christmas Day was spent at home, in our Pj's, and enjoying the day. We played tons of My Little Pony and messed around with the new camera. It seems to be a lens issue??? Still trying to figure it out. Only down side to buying the camera in Poland, all the instructions are in Polish. oh well. S and I did not really exchange gifts this year as we were more than generous with ourselves while we were visiting America. Little Lady appreciates all of her Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandmas and Grandpas that sent her gifts this year. She is only happy little girl.

Cookie painting the cookies for Santa

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol