Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Lovely Sunday

Finally check out the gardens at Wilanow Palace. In 2 years we have yet to manage a trip here so it was a nice change from our usual spots. We toured the gardens for a few hours and then we went and had an ice cream break. After delicious ice cream we headed to Royal Wilanow and the trampolines. It was crowded but not that bad. After a few jumps we visited Dunkin donuts and headed home. What more could you ask for. Little lady was finally able to be convinced to try a donut. At which point she declared it delicious. Later she told me "mom donuts are like rolls, the best kind of rolls! They even have frosting"

I just want to say I am taking selfies with Little Lady and trying to embrace the steroid swell I hate. I don't want to miss a moment. I honored my brothers request to not take his pictures because he was self conscious of his steroid swell and then he passed away and now I have no pictures of him and Little Lady. You just never know. So embrace everyday whether you want to or not.














 






No wonder everyone has allergy issues right now


Took the opportunity to sneak in a little science and examine the seed pods




Hard to spot but it is a momma duck and her babies swimming

The "Snow" is the cotton fuzz


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol