Yesterday Little Lady had a field trip. They went to some old time village type thing. She saw animals, made butter, and had a lot to tell us about it. Field trips are great and awful at the same time. I love that she experiences something new and hands on. I hate how she gets so excited about them she can't sleep. She finally fell asleep the night before the trip at 10:30pm and was up by 6am. Too afraid to miss the bus to sleep she told me. So not only is she tired, then she is busy the whole day. This results in a cranky kid. To combat said cranky kid I decided to keep her as busy as possible after school. This way she wouldn't have time to whine and would hopefully crash at bedtime. It worked! I picked her up from the trip and we checked out the new Royal Wilanow Park. We have been hearing about this great place with outdoor trampolines. We found it! It is right by Dunkin donuts, the beer hall restaurant, and a few coffee shops across from the wilanow palace. Besides the trampolines they have a basketball court / soccer pitch, giant chess set, water feature, and small rock wall. There was a playground too but I am not sure if it was part of a preschool or open to the public. We had lots of fun jumping for an hour. Then we came home chased the soccer ball up and down the street, ate dinner, and went to bed. No time for complaining. It was great.
Ice cream shop









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol