This morning we resorted to diapers...I know I know but we had errands to run and I was not ready to face those with Little Lady wearing Undies. So she wore diapers until she woke up from nap.
So far she has been up from nap for an hour and we are accident free and she actually told me to pause her movie so she could go potty. When we got to the bathroom she climbed on the potty and peed right away. So this little lady knows what she is doing!
Update to today. She only had 1 accident in 5 hours and I kinda call it a half accident. She didn't want to stop playing to go potty but I caught her squating and grunting in the corner so I grabbed her and we ran down the hall. So while she went a little bit in her undies she finished in the potty so I call it mostly a win.
Here is the score for today.
5 hours of undies, 3 successful pees in the potty, 1 1/2 poop on the potty, and 1 1/2 accident.
That makes for only 1 pair of underwear in the washer tonight and absolutely no towels or pants. I think the one pair can wait until tomorrow.
We are very very proud of our Little Lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and leaving comments! Comments make us feel loved. lol